Arctic Kids Snow Racing youths 7-17 yrs
Looking for an exciting tobogganing adventure? Join us for a thrilling ride down the 3 km long Fjellveien!
Your guide will meet you at the lower cable car station at the exact time specified in your activity booking. From there, you'll take the cable car up to the Mountain Restaurant, which sits 656 meters above sea level and marks the starting point of your toboggan journey. Before embarking on your adventure, your guide will provide sledges and a safety briefing to ensure a fun and secure experience. You'll also get to indulge in some delicious hot cocoa and waffles before hitting the toboggan slope, which winds down the mountain for an unforgettable ride. The adventure ends at the lower cable car station.
Don't miss this chance to enjoy an exhilarating tobogganing experience with breathtaking mountain views. Book your adventure today!
- For safety reasons, the activity is carried out with age-specific groups, 3-6 years and 7-17 years
- This product is suitable for children and youths. Adults may participate accompanied by a child. The adult purchase an own ticket and ride a seperate sledge.
- The sledges are of the "Big zize" models and have room for an adult and a child under 7 years of age
- Everyone who is going to participate in the activity must wear a helmet, including the adults
- We recommend that everyone all participants wear goggles and warm clothing that can withstand moisture and snow
- Everyone who will participate in the activity must wear gloves/mitts
Included in the price (NOK 495,-):
- Gondola transport one way
- Cocoa and our famous linkenwaffle
- Toboggan hire
- Guide for 1 round of tobogganing along the Mountain road