Arctic Kids Snow Racing youths 9-16 yrs
First kid down the toboggan run!
Join us for 2 rounds of fast-paced tobogganing along the 3 km long Mountain Road!
The guide will meet you at the lower cable car station, precisely at the time stated in the activity booking. Together you take the cable car up to the Mountain Restaurant 656 meters above sea level, where the tobogganing adventure begins! The guide hands out sledges and conducts a safety briefing, before you can be set out along the toboggn slope that winds down the mountain. The trip ends at the lower cable car station, where you take the toboggans up into the cable car for one last run down the mountain!
- For safety reasons, the activity is carried out with age-specific groups, 3-8 years and 9-16 years
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult on their toboggan
- Children accompanied by an adult on the same toboggan only need to book for 1 person/child
- The sledges are of the "Big zize" models and have room for an adult and a child under 6 years of age
- Everyone who is going to participate in the activity must wear a helmet, including the adults
- We recommend that everyone all participants wear goggles and warm clothing that can withstand moisture and snow
- Everyone who will participate in the activity must wear gloves/mitts
- The ski shop will be open during the activity if anyone needs to use the toilet
Included in the price (NOK 335,-):
- Toboggan hire (1 toboggan per child)
- Guide for 2 rounds of tobogganing along the Mountain road
- Gondola transport x 2