City sauna in Vassvik
The sauna will remain open throughout the autumn.
Drop-in: It costs NOK 100 for 2 hours.
Opening hours are 09.00-21.00
Our cozy little sauna is in Vassvika, look for a large white object with the letters 'Pust' on it!
The sauna is available to you for 2 hours.
The sauna is wood-fired and you light it yourself.
Some guidelines for your visit:
• There is no changing and showering. The boathouse next to it can be used for changing.
• Once there, give the fire some love and keep it going with wood.
• When you fire up the stove, use fire briquettes and some logs, remember to provide a good draft so that the fire burns nicely.
• If you want to pour water on the stove: only fresh water (no salty sea water). Two spoons is enough:)
• Remember to open and close the door as quickly as possible.
• To reach the ocean, find the sherpa ladder and swim! At low tide there is a small beach right next to it.
Pust Narvik is a trial sauna, we hope to create a permanent sauna in Narvik!