Northern Lights Cable Car
Northern Light Cable Car is a low-threshold product. Participants will need to have some physical mobility, and the product is therefore unfortunately not available for persons using wheelchair.
- Available all days, with a minimum number of 10 participants. If there are few participants booked we will contact prebooked persons 14 days prior arrival and a full refund will be given.
- Maximum capacity is 60 persons.
- Order needs to take place latest 14 days before arrival.
- The cable car transports you both up and down.
- Meetingpoint is lower cable car station. Address: Skistua 61, 8515 Narvik.
- Startime 21.00, with a duration of 2 hours until 23.00.
- Period: Beginning of november until mid march
- Clothes and shoes according to weatherconditions. We recommend to bring a camera and an extra jacket.
- All participants will need to be able to get around in the mountain area around the restaurant on their own, this demand some physical mobility
- All participants are responsible to keep track of time and get to the cable car before the last return at 23.00
- There are available toilets, heated living space and a host offering snacks, beverages and souvernirs for purchase.
Price NOK 795,- per person
Groups of 21-60 persons NOK 695 per person - for groupbookings please contact [email protected]
Included in the price: cable car transport up and down, 1 hot beverage (coffee/tea/cocoa) and a norwegian snack.
Hot soup and freshly baked bread NOK 195
- this will need to be prebooked together with the tickets for the activity.
In case of cancellation
If the acitvity for some reason will have to get cancelled from the supplier side there is no plan B available. All prepayed bookings will then get a full refund.