CBIS 6057574
Show full image
Narvik

The King Oscar Monument

The monument was originally raised at Bjorneborg, 68º 27’ N, 5,8 km from
Narvik, the Ofot railway's most northern station point.
At the Ofot railway's official opening on july 14th in 1903, King Oscar the 2nd, the union king, wrote his name on the rock. June 12th in 1979 the monument was moved to Narvik station.

Contact information

Map