This route operates with three options:
- Narvik – Narvik (to experience day activities)
- Narvik – Tromsø (to experience activities and/or transfer to Tromsø)
- Tromsø – Narvik (to experience activities and/or transfer to Narvik)
Meeting points in Narvik:
- In front of Scandic hotel
- In front of Quality Hotel
- In front of the train station in Narvik
On the Narvik route, it is possible to visit a wide range of experiences such as dog sledding, traditional food and drink, wildlife safaris, accommodation and much more. The route also corresponds with both incoming and outgoing train to Kiruna: the Arctic Train.
The route is operated with new and comfortable coaches with wifi, toilet, hot/cold drinks and snacks available for the passengers. Competent and service-oriented drivers fluent in English.
Daily departures/arrivals at Tromsø, Nordkjosbotn, Buktamoen, Setermoen, Polar Park and Narvik.
The Arctic Route is also the way to visit Polar Park, the northernmost animal park, where you meet wolves, bears, lynx, reindeer, moose and many more.